Do you long for a community of like-minded entrepreneurs? Are you desperate to connect to a tribe of people who are successful and excited about taking their businesses to the next level? Do you need a place to talk about marketing strategies and the next great social media awesomeness and not get the dreadful blank stare?
If any of the above is true for you, this mastermind group will be the missing link to your entrepreneurial journey!
This eight-week group is a place of collaborative and directed learning where we cover topics such as:
- Confidence in business and life
- Social media marketing strategies (including live streaming!)
- Tools for infographic creation
- Email list building
- Sales funnels and landing pages
- Content and digital product creation
- Joint Venture (JV) Partnerships
Each week, you are provided with an informational and instructional video and workbook, and then we jump on Zoom to really focus in on the topic for that week - sharpening plans and making sense of the tough phases of an entrepreneur’s life.
- Eight weekly 60-minute sessions
- Access to the weekly Hot Topic video and action workbook
- We use Zoom for video conferencing, so we can chat face-to-face.
- Hot Seat opportunities (What is the Hot Seat? So glad you asked! Each week 1-2 people will be chosen to be placed in the “Hot Seat.” This means they will have an allotted amount of time to discuss issues where they feel stuck or need help overcoming an obstacle. During the call, we will have collaborative discussion to help them move forward.)
- Access to a private members-only Facebook group
*Space is limited.
Wellness Consultant and Flower Essence Practitioner
Being part of a Brand Engine Mastermind group with Amye has been exactly what I needed to jump-start my home-based wellness consulting business. The weekly calls, the valuable resources, and the personalized attention that I have received from Amye, as well as from other participants, have made a huge difference in how I plan to market myself and my business on social media and develop my brand.
Entrepreneur and Owner, Vanilla Shot
I have loved this Mastermind Group because I have been given tools to help strengthen my business skills while meeting new friends; I have enjoyed growing our businesses together. Amye was always willing to offer help and answer any of my questions along the way. The mission of this group is to connect like-minded people with a common goal to learn how to improve their businesses. Mission accomplished! Thank you for a wonderful experience!
Founder, Proclaim Designs
I am very grateful for my Mastermind group. Through it I was able to connect with supportive colleagues who helped me brainstorm new possibilities by tapping into their experiences and resources. I grew a great deal as Amye shared tools and valuable insights tailored for my niche. The most important quality of this group is that it gave me an intangible force to press in and implement action steps toward my goals. I would sign up for it again in a heartbeat!